1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Fights Postponed

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I apologize for the short notice (damned RL!) and the bad news (damned blackrock!) but the pet fights scheduled for tonight will be postponed until the aftermath of the device in moonglow are better realized. I am sorry for this but it seems like the best course all things considered.

Stay tuned.....

Let's hope our zoo survives what is to come

2. Zerric432

Zerric432 Guest

I'm hoping I survive what is to come [​IMG]

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I apologize for the short notice (damned RL!) and the bad news (damned blackrock!) but the pet fights scheduled for tonight will be postponed until the aftermath of the device in moonglow are better realized. I am sorry for this but it seems like the best course all things considered.

Stay tuned.....

[/ QUOTE ]I would laugh if the zoo gets blown up! [​IMG]

4. imported_Des

imported_Des Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Stay tuned.....

[/ QUOTE ]I would laugh if the zoo gets blown up! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]\

MEANIE!!!!!!!