1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet lore gump question

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Uthar Pendragon, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I do not do any mods, or have any understanding of how they work. But I am curious if a skill can be added to the lore gump on the pet lore menu. I dont know how the menu's call for the information and if you would be able to change what skills it calls for or add to them.

Basically the two skills I would be in question about are Parry and Focus but also Mysticism and necro would be possible additions as there are several mobs that use both now, (spirit speak as well?). Dunno would help answer a few questions some tamers have about changing barding dificulty after a pet is fully trained.

Thanks for any info or help on this.

2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Can't be done by modders, sorry. We don't have that information available to us, and even if we did we can't change the Animal Lore gump (it uses a "Generic Gump" system that is shared with the classic client - anything using the system can't be changed by us).

Send in feedback to EA Mythic:
    http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php

3. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks figured as much but thought I would throw it out there.