1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet movement issue

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Hagritty, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Hagritty

Hagritty Guest

I have recently come back to UO after several years’ absence. I am working on a tamer and have been having a consistent problem when my pet aggro’s on something it just freezes its position and won’t move. Once it has this problem, nothing short of logging out and back in seems to fix it. Once the object of its aggro is killed, it will move again. It is of course highly irritating when it is in guard mode and it just freezes in place and the attacking mob is free to come after you. Is there a way around this? Thanks.
  2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    Feed your pet and that should free it up...it's an annoying bug, but that's always fixed it for me.

3. Hagritty

Hagritty Guest

Thanks for the info