1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Parot (Price Check)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cass1, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Cass1

Cass1 Guest

So i was wandering around Luna and i see that one of the vendors have a couple of parots for sale for 3 million... is this right?

2. Mark Knotts

Mark Knotts Guest

Those are most likely the rare colors, but almost everything in Luna is overpriced. They're the same colors as the bod reward cloth afaik. UOGuide lists the names but no picture.

http://www.uoguide.com/Parrot

I know I got my ice blue one fighting the peerless grizzle, not sure if they're only peerless drops or not.

3. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Mark, I believe you are right. I think the reward colored parrots like blaze, ice blue, etc. are only drops on peerless creatures. Not that I've every actually SEEN one drop you understand. LOL

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hehe, I remember when Mondain's Legacy first came out and how desired ANY parrot was. Now its to the point that people toss them on the ground at the Miasma.

Of coarse I didn't realize there were rare color ones. *shrugs* Don't you have to have cooking skill to make those crackers they need to survive?

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't think you need to feed them. I haven't given my parrot a cracker in months. Somehow he's managed to make it.

And if anyone goes running to PETA they'll be taking a dirt nap!
    *tries to look menacing but fails*

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've never given my parrot a cracker, or any other food for that matter.

It's a really scrawny parrot now.

Other things I don't feed:
    My dragon, my cu, my rune beetle, my bake kitsune (well, my necro-tamer does) and myself.