1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet parrot colors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know offhand how many individual parrot colors there are? What colors are the rarest?

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wrote that part for UOGuide; if you pop there to the article on Parrots, there's a macro which will pull the figure in brackets for the colour hue, as some of the colours are very close together. The Pinco UI also has a macro included which will do the same (but reports slightly different values than those used inside UO itself).

There are all the known rares in a home just outside of Zento on Europa, and I have all the common, but even the common seem to be dropping incredibly infrequently these days! It's possible more rares exist , or maybe not... I made a thread on Stratics asking if any had been witnessed, but no one resported any.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much for this information. I have been using Pinco's to ID the colors so far. Time to log in and start organizing!