1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet parry?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by goldandblack, Aug 22, 2008.

1. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Apart from the skills listed in the animal lore, do pets have any hidden skills like parry etc

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes I'm just about 100% positive they do, and that one of them is parry. If you train a pet fully, you should notice that it's barding difficulty will continue to increase somewhat, and that it will become tougher, and the only reason I can think of for this is a hidden parry skill.

3. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Thanks for that

4. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor

One of the devs also confirmed this in one of the recent FoF's (recent as in "this year" ;) ).

5. Nenime

Nenime Guest

You mean this one?

6. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor

Yep, that's the one. Now he says "may have skill points in it", but from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure all of the big pets do, and I'm almost as sure that every pet does, as I don't see why any of the other pets would be different - ie. they all have the wrestle/tactics combo.