1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Prices

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Smokes To Much, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I have alot of extra pets from my Uber GD and CU search. Wondering what a fair price would be if I try to sell some.

Pure Black Cu's - Decent-Good Stats and Resists.
    Pure White Cu's - Decent-Good Stats and Resists.
    Regular Color Cu's - Almost Max Stats and Resists.

GD's both colors - All over 900hps and Pet Power Ratings 3.7 - 4.2

Not sure if there's even a market for these things, but I'd like to sell them, even if it's only a few 100k profit.

Thanks!

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'll be up for checking out one of these. What shard are you on?

3. Here's a few examples of the ones I have. I'm on Pac and am in the process of making a pet vendor, but without knowing values I haven't done much.

HP 979/ 927/ 907/ 860
    Str 581/ 615/ 639/ 602
    Int 628/ 602/ 532/ 544

Phy 85/ 82/ 80/ 85
    Fire 67/ 90/ 88/ 86
    Cold 46/ 49/ 52/ 52
    Poison 60/ 57/ 56/ 60
    Energy 61/ 59/ 57/ 74

Rating 3.5/ 4.1/ 3.8/ 4.1

#3 Smokes To Much, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  4. Sono

Sono Adventurer

I check out all the other pet vendors and talk to tamers while training against the Shadow Elementals (on Atlantic).

On Atlantic, people are selling the 3.5 - 3.8 for 1.5m - 4m. They sell the 4.X for 13m to 20m.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Been looking for a Black Cu on Atl for a lil while and finding no luck.

6. Sono

Sono Adventurer

Should have mentioned that these prices were for the Greater Dragons.

Cu's are selling for 95k - 150k.

7. Sono

Sono Adventurer

Ok, I noticed that most people are looking for color and the vendors are selling crap animals (1.8's and 2.0's), but they have color. Do people just buy the Cu's now for their color and not worry about stats?

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

For the most part yeah. I use my Cu on occasion though, luckily I was able to tame a white one which is fairly decent. Friend is looking for the black on and have been trying to help her out tho.

9. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Generally I've always just asked people to offer what the pet is worth to them, because I've not had any offers I wouldn't accept, and many were way above what I'd have asked for, and it just saves all that "oh that's too much" crap that people pull at the bank. When I was taming cu's regularly my stables were always full of assorted coloured pups, so it made sense to turn the sales round quite quickly.

If something is really special and high value, then I'll put it up for auction.

If you were putting them on a pet vendor, I'd look round the other vendors and ensure you're charging a bit extra, it's not a free service and you're making it more convenient for the buyer so don't be as shy there.

Wenchy

Smokes To Much likes this.
  10. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sono's GD prices are similar to what I've seen on Atlantic.

For Cu's, I'm usually able to get 3M untrained, regardless of rating, for the rare colors (white, red, black, ice blue... though red is a little harder to sell). Other colors don't seem to sell at all unless they're 3.8 or higher. The highest I've recently pulled was 750K for a 3.9 valorite blue cu, untrained. (Also Atlantic).