1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Pet Pricing

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ol MacDeezy, May 8, 2015.

1. Ol MacDeezy

Ol MacDeezy Adventurer
    IPKU

Looking for info on the price for a cu that was rated 3.8 or higher..i may be in the market if anyone is intersted in finding one..post, pm, icq(600-424-712) Thanks :)

2. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I think I got one or two 3.8 in my stables, maybe it's even colored. I'll give you one for free.

3. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

I'm not sure on the ratings, but if you check New Magencia, there are some Cu's left. They seem to be the only thing people are selling these these days. I've seen them priced for 10-25K each.

-Val'lyn

4. Ol MacDeezy

Ol MacDeezy Adventurer
    IPKU

those arent even out of the 2 star range :( looking for something a bit higher than that but Thanks so much :)

Val'lyn De'ana likes this.
  5. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know you want a Cu but I have a 4.1 GD that I'm offering for 3mil obo/trades. I'm looking for non craftable deco and sots

6. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Yikes, you've been trying to sell that thing for week. No luck? Guess all of the tamers have enough GDs in their stable. I stoned my taming for awhile, once I get back to farming gold, I hope your dragon is still available.

-Val'lyn

7. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well I'm not really sure how to price a GD on Siege. I was going by a fraction of what I would sell it for on Atlantic.

8. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I have a 4.0 or so. Good GDs spawn in Destard pens quite frequently and there are also other tricks and places kind tamers showed me, so pretty much no one needs a GD since they can go tame one themselves - or with a little help. There simply is little demand unless you meet a new tamer - who, this being Siege, probably doesn't have money to pay with, unless guilded - and then guildies would tame one for him.