1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pet ress problem

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by cucujanu, Sep 15, 2008.

1. cucujanu

cucujanu Guest

hi fellow tamers,

i got a problem with the resurrection of my dragon.
    i try to ress and i only get the message *you cannot see that*
    i tried to recall, gate , log out ,but nothing seems to help.
    but he listens to my commands ,stay,follow.
    didt anybody experience something like this before?

Gm takes forever ,grml...

2. cucujanu

cucujanu Guest

gm fixed it :)

3. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well not much help to you since its already fixed but I had the issue as well how I got around it was to get my char killed, logged out/in which gave me message since your dead your pet has been stabled blah blah, got rezzed then logged out/in and was able to rez my drag then.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I wonder if closing your paperdoll and then reopening it helps in a situation like that.

5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sounds like the old problem where they'd be standing just above the ground level and deemed out of sight when you vet.

If it happens again, tell your pet to stop, then wait till he starts to wander and takes a step and "drops down" to ground level. Sometimes you need to try a couple of times to get it to work. Then tell him to follow you or stay till you vet him. It's been a while since it's happened to me, but that's how I used to fix it.

Wenchy

6. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Yep!

It's the same stupid line of sight code that says "you can't see that" when you try to all kill on something standing right next to you...

3 cheers for crappy LoS code!