1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet Skill loss on death?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Thanous Atl, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Thanous Atl

Thanous Atl Guest

Hey all,

I have noticed I have an old cu that on death seems to loose stats. Is this a bug or just a "game play feature"?

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Upon death, if you rez your own pet, they will suffer .1 skill loss in each trained skill (no stat loss). If you take them to the NPC vets, they will suffer .2 loss in each skill and it will cost you gold as well for the rez.

3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

i believe its a .1 to .3 skill loss(for rezzing ur own pet) either that or my pets r bugged

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The important thing is, your pets should only be losing skill points at resurrection - not stats (str, dex, int, hp, stam, mana). If your pets are losing stats, in addition to skill points, then you might have a problem.