1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet swing speed

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Dec 30, 2008.

1. this cant be right

according to stratics combat guide

125 dex will = 1.25 swing delay on wrestling, which is max

so all pets can obtain max SSI

whats the point of 170 dex rune beetle?

is pet swing speed different? or is 1.25 not the real cap, or is stratics just wrong here

2. Y'know how it seems like your Rune Beetle teleports to the enemy the millisecond you target it with "all attack"? Except it doesn't have the teleport animation?

Well, that's because Rune Beetles are faster than other pets, as NPC speed is based on Dexterity.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Pet Swing rate is determined by the same method as player wrestling.

If you get hit and lose stm the swinge rate is determined by current stm so having stm over cap is better as you will still swing at cap untill the stm goes under the rate.

4. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Extra Stamina on pets really effects their follow speed. I noticed it very much when I trained a pack horse up. It can keep up with my miner fairly well when he's running. It has 172 Stamina, the not so trained one is at 128 and I have to walk for it to keep up.