1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pet taking damage or dishing out?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by UOMarissa, Aug 30, 2009.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was out fighting with my GD and for some reason I noticed that there are 3 different places that red numbers show up over my pet. Is this damage he is dishing out or is it damage he is taking. I took this screen shot to show in case I am not clear. Thank you :)

http://vboards.stratics.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attached Files:

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The numbers for dealt and received damage are both red. Usually the number closest to the rear legs of the dragon is the damage it is taking. There are three numbers because you also see the damage dealt by the dragon's spells.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. controlfive

controlfive Guest

the 7 and 25 definitely look like damage your drag is taking. the 8 is grizzle taking damage, probably from bleed or a lower circle spell. i'm not sure about the 39, but that's probably your dragon hitting grizzle. it'd be easier to tell if your dragon was on the north or west side.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

At the risk of being perceived as attacking someone, ending up on their ignore list .... or worse ....

I have seen Blue numbers and I have not been able to correlate them to anything, but I do have some assumptions.

They are:

Magical ... well non melee Damage done.
    Self Heal amount

There has been no intentional attack performed in this reply. If anything has offended anyone one, then it certainly was not my intent.