1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Petition for free green

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like free green until the game is closed, so I can do whatever with my friends without having to keep my sim greened.

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I think they should let us run wild. Pass out like 5 trees to everyone, just stupid crap. Why not let the players enjoy their last days like crazy?

3. Yes I agree and make payouts huge.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

free green. handing out "party favors" for us to enjoy the game, ie trees, pets, simmies, anything to make us feel we were WORTH having us around to play the game, and no skill decay

5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

All sound like great ideas to me.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

This is a nice thread, but it has evolved to become very much like this on-going thread in City Hall.

Locking this one up now. Please feel free to express thoughts over there.
    Maybe after the dust settles, people will be ready to stay on topic and try for an organized plea for one thing or another.

Aster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.