1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Petition: Remove Gargoyle Only off non-throwing weapons!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I can understand Garg-only on garg style weapons like Throwing weapons and the Garg-armor, but c'mon...swords/fencing/macing weapons all going to waste with all new and cool mods b/c 90% of ppl will not play a gargoyle.

What about all the cool new reagents for Mysticism? Oh wait, you have a 100% LRC suit? Right-on, guess you wont be needing to find/gather/buy new reagents...there goes another opportunity on elaborating on reagents. Mysticism should be tweaked, spells stronger, but downside that perhaps it does not worth with LRC?

There's gotta be ways old players can utilized the new weapons/armors/skills without going gargoyle.
  2. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

you have conversion tokens..

gargs are larger in stature - thus their weapons are larger - humans/evles do not have the ability to handle such large weapons....ours are too small for them too...
  3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    You may not realize what you are asking for - the animations don't line up with the human/elf character model so it's more than just removing the gargoyle-only tag, it's creating new rescaled copies of all the animation art.
  4. Maggie

Maggie Guest

My gargoyle is fat and ugly. Please put her on a diet.
  5. Harb

Harb Guest

If this were to happen despite technical difficulties, you'll see even fewer gargoyles!
  6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008

maroite Guest

I veto this. Take the garg only off of items and you may as well just remove the gargoyle race completely.

and your human looks like a strip club/corner worker... lol
  8. Mark Knotts

Mark Knotts Guest

I'd love for it to happen but I highly doubt it just like I doubt legacy weapons will ever get buffed in speed/damage. :S
  9. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

10. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    this idea is great, i would love to see this happen!
  11. maroite

maroite Guest

Uh... leave Myst alone. Its fine as it is.