1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Petitioning Kattasrophe for trade deal...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Morder, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It would appear that Moonglow has no trade deal at the moment. Is this by design or has no trade deal been struck as of yet? In any case, I have seen multiple cities having the same trade deal and i have as yet to see any warrior trade deal being struck. What would the cost of having Moonglow as the warrior town be? What is the cost of a city trade deal? Why do governors find it necessary to have the same trade deal? Thank you for your time...

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I would think Governors would have the same trade deal as another town because their citizenry want the same deal. Our citizens cannot just change their loyalty willy-nilly they must build up trust with their new town and that takes a fair amount of time. If you would like to have the warriors deal, petition your Governor for said deal and discuss it with your fellow citizens. If it does not play out the way you like, perhaps try your hand at politics and runs for Governor yourself.

VinnySP and Bo Bo like this.
  3. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

Have not seen Katt on for some time now.

4. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I apologize for my tardiness as I have been very ill in real life. Some of us have the same trade deals because that is what our citizens want now if I must I will now make a new vote for the citizens of Moonglow on what trade they want.

5. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Also Sir Morder, I'd like to ask, what town are you loyal to? I wasn't aware that you sir were a citizen of Moonglow.

6. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would join a town that supports the warrior guild :) I guess I'm just still confused as to why there needs to be the same trade deal in multiple towns. If one town has fc trade deal, why then would anyone want to join a different town just to start another fc deal? I'm yet to hear a logical answer :)

7. Victim of Siege

the logical answer is that you cannot be a citizen of more than one town at a time, and it takes 7 days to change loyalty. so people have to pick a town to be loyal to and stay. a town can only run one trade deal at a time so the citizenry have to come to a decision on which one they want. this leaves it where every town could potentially pick the same trade deal.

Kattasrophe likes this.
  8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

There's also not enough citizen representation at the Gov meetings, therefor the Gov usually picks the trade deal, and you end up with redundancy. Btw, I became a citizen of Vesper recently...can't really say what the trade deal is though..it was not a factor in my decision. ;)

9. Victim of Siege

It is the Bardic Collegium (FC!), if you want another Garth, let me know.

10. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Also In the beginning when I started doing trade deals I used to do a switch off of bardic colligum and assasians guild. It looked like I was not running one because of where I have been sick, as I said earlier I apologize for my lack of attendance. When I first ran for governor all the citizens wanted bardic collegium and then a few were not mages and asked for me to keep them in mind. So I try to do both.

11. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Katt, don't apologize for life. Trade deals can wait. UO is just a game (though one I madly enjoy).

Kattasrophe likes this.