1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Petra..What did I say?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragonater, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Just wondering why you locked my thread this am. I thought it was a thoughtful response to a situation, not a flame. The couple of responses (before you locked it) weren't over the top. Especially in light of the fact that today, I see other threads on the same topic that you've let go on after having said you'd heard enough on the topic. Maybe you were just a little grumpy, that early in the am or maybe it's my name? I know it's pretty mean sounding, lol. We need you on this board and you do a good job as far as I've seen. But with all due respect, unless I'm missing something, this particular lock seems unwarranted. Please enlighten me. Thanks

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It seems there are several threads about the scrolls already, and this was just one more.

3. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

True Ian and if she locked all the similar threads after mine then it makes sense, enough is enough, I get that. But as you see she hasn't, just mine. So something specific or just arbitrary. My guess, hadn't had her 3am coffee yet :). Not upset just curious.

4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Enough is Enough? Yoiu mean, we can discuss here anymore on a discussion board?
    hehe

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Look. Knock it off. If I have to get out of game to come and mod here... it will get ugly fast. If yer gonna ***** just pick a thread and do it politely.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

When there are already several threads on the same subject - duplicate threads are often locked to keep the conversation in one place. This thread is something that should be taken to PM and never posted on the public forums. It is known as "Discussing Moderator Actions" and is a violation of our rules of conduct:

As such, I am locking this thread too.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I locked it for the reason I gave. I guess I could have just merged it with an existing one. The later ones were unfortunately started after I had gone offline so I wasn't here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.