1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Petrified Matriarch's Tongue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is the ring from the Ophidan/Bane War Event, you got it if you were a Ophidian Loyalist. Okay my meleer wears one of these. I was repairing it and tried to use powder of fortifying on it....says you can't.

Okay I SWEAR I read something from one of the Devs that said it was powderable but for the love of me I can't find anything.

I would appreciate any help!!!

Thanks,

Jirel

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

So THAT'S where I got mine! I thought it was a drop off Medusa or something. I have no idea on the powder but thank you for clarifying it's origin :D

3. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:D Your welcome! Hey if ya'll need someone to catalog items, I have a pretty good memory when it comes to UO. I been playing 10 years and it the sort of thing I'd love doing. So much gets lost through the years, it'd be cool to preserve as much as we can.

4. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We are always looking for ways to keep the items database current! I'll definitely pass that along, thanks again :)