1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets and luck

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_Archiv, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Let me first appologize, I know this has been discussed in the past but I cant seem to find it.
    My question is, how does luck affect those who hunt with pets? I understand how the luck system works, but I thought that I'd read somewhere that this only affects the person or being who does the damage to the monster, in otherwords the pet not the owner needs the luck.
    But on the other hand, I've known enough tamers who swear just the opposite. That it's the luck of the tamer that matters.
    Any solid info on this? Would love to know if I can dust off the ol' max luck suit.

Thanks for any info
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Yes the luck on the tamers work .I know that for sure.
    When me and my friend go fightign in Doom. (I'm a warrior and she is a tamer) She gets more arties and also gets them faster.