1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pets not attacking players in houses, similar to the fielding before it got fixed.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dan123The123Man, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok by now I know I am sounding like a broken record on here LOL but this has got to be addressed.

When a player runs in a house or is fighting FROM a house we used to be able to tell our pets to kill them and now we can't. I'm not sure how long it's been like this but I remember in a similar situation when we coudln't cast fields inside of houses, that got fixed. I am hoping that somebody can maybe fix this so that we can tell our pets to attack people that hide inside of houses or fight from houses.

Also please please make it so that when we tell our pets to attack a gray that they cannot run into guard zone and get you WHACKED!

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Pets not attacking players in houses, similar to the fielding before it got fixed

Bump -_-