1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pets not following on Spiral Stairs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

anyone else have this minor inconvenience? i walk onto the spiral stairs leading into the abyss and my pet is stopped at the front of it. (like a player without abyss keys would be) Cant my pets just borrow my abyss keys to get in? :p It only seems to be with my greater draggys too, kinda annoying to have to relog inside the door just to get my pet down there.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Stand to the south of the teleporter that takes you to the front of the abyss. Run through it and keep holding down your right mouse button. I kind of stand to the southeast, in that little corner, but you can adjust the direction you run in. If that doesn't work (lag out or whatever) just keep going into the abyss and when you pop into the actual abyss area your pet will appear with you.

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I also do not like this! None of my pets can get in (only tried dread mare, nightmare, rune beetle and gdragon..i stealth so i dont ride) without loggin in and out.

Also, I have no idea what teleporter you are talking about.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, are you a gargoyle? just use the sparkly teleporter that takes you to the front instead of flying.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's really annoying for spellweavers with allures. We can't do the logout-login thing because our allures just vanish. :cursing:

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just do the run through the sparkly gate thing! I swear it works. If I'm fast I can even precast teleport while already on the steps going into the abyss and teleport with my pet showing up so I don't have to run through the fire ant area (the south one).

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I see what you're saying. I'll give it a try next time.

8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

:D thx for the tip, seems to be working for me.