1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pets turning blue fast...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Since the shard crashes {Atlantic} Tuesday my greater is turning blue after 2 minutes. Yeah, I timed it. I can even tell it to guard and still blue in 2 minutes.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

A guildmate had a greater dragon go blue super-fast 2 nights ago... even though the dragon was "Wonderfully Happy" a couple of minutes before. He also had a beetle go wild last night. Something does seem to be going on.

3. Babble

Babble Guest

A small tamer nerf maybe, now you need to issue a command every 2 minutes :)

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Strangely enough it's only happening when fighting. Dang thing has been sitting there green for over 30 minutes now.

5. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed this on LS too.

6. Babble

Babble Guest

Maybe a new flag gets set when they fight and so the guard/kill flag does not get reset. Might also mean tamers get less credit for the kills?

7. longshanks

longshanks Guest

newb question but what exactly is the case of being blue yet status shows wonderfully happy?

does blue mean he is about to lose loyalty quick if left unchecked?

sometimes my guy is blue but i command all kill and target the meanie and he goes green again.

i'm confused on this. thanks.

8. Babble

Babble Guest

Blue means that if you pet kills anything you get no credit but the pet gets it which does not help you :p

In a guild a pet gets green and you see that it still guards you and you get credit for the kills

9. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The bit that really confuses me is if I'm hunting with two pets, one will go blue fairly fast but the other stays green.