1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PGoH Bards Night returns Feb 9th!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CharlieTib, Jan 4, 2008.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After a long rest PGoH bards night returns on February 9th at 9pm. The topic being to celebrate the day of lovers, the topics of ''love comedy'' or ''love tragedy''. It is located at the new Galehaven Tavern which is along the coast north of the West Gate of Trinsic. The coordinates are 82o 15'S 34o 1'E.
    There will be 3 judges chosen from the audience and also as a special addition to this bards night we will have a drawing of someone from the audience to do a ''pot luck'' story of random words withing a book given to the chosen person.That person will also get a prize for doing the story so have fun with it!
    There will be 1 million in gold crowns to the top 3 winners of the competition.

First prize : 500k
    second prize: 375k
    Third prize : 125k

Please keep the stories free of vulgar language and clean.We also ask to keep it a maximum of 10 minutes long.

Hosted by Purple Guardians of Honor, with barkeep Daniel'le .

So come and enjoy the fun! Galehaven wil be open for drinks after the competition.

This is an rp event but all are welcome to attend and participate in the competition.

2. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

just a reminder to get your stories ready ^.^

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed

Sounds very interesting...Should I be prepared to go to Fellucca?

4. No. Galehaven is located just north of Trinsic in Trammel. If you'd like to see it before the competition let me know and I can meet up with you and take you.

5. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

Just a reminder Bards night is next saturday (feb 9th). See you there!!

6. Rand Al Thor

Rand Al Thor Guest

Hail PGoH, just thought I would stop in and say hi... Good to see you guys are still active.... Not sure if any of the old heads are still around, but tell them Rand says hi....

7. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

Bards night was a great success. Id like to thank all that came, the judges, and the contestants who all took great time writing their pieces.
    The contestants tonight were
    Paine
    Rhen Solae
    James Bunny-Man
    Aralo
    Sias Taliesan

All gave great stories the final three were
    1st place Rhen Solae
    2nd place Aralo
    3rd Paine

the random story was done by Qu,very well done also especially for not knowing what they would get hehe.

Congratulations to all and see you next month!

8. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed

Oh no! I completly forgot... [​IMG] Please forgive my memory. I'm so so sorry. [​IMG]