1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PGoH Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by imported_Thom, Feb 25, 2008.

1. A Jousting Tournament will be held at the PGoH Jousting Arena on Saturday March the 8th at 8 PM Eastern.

Entry Fee:
    10,000 gold. The entry fee must be received at least half an hour before the competition.

Will vary based on the number of entrants. First place will receive fifty percent of the entry fees. Second place will receive thirty percent. Third place will receive twenty percent.

GM crafted non runic or NPC bought armor.
    Must have a shield and helmet.

Standard Horses only, No ethereal mounts.

Will be provided at the tournament. (UBWS will be provided so anyone can participate)

Anything that covers armor is not allowed.

Contestants will score a point for each succesful dismount. The first contestant to reach three points will win the round.

Rounds will continue until the first, second, and third place winners are decided.

(Note - attacking of mounts will result in automatic disqualification.)
  2. R Skye

R Skye Guest

I would like to provide the GM crafted armor, who do i need to contact to set this up ?
  3. You can contact me at 270-755-567.
  4. Shioni

Shioni Guest

If I slip you fifty thousand you'll let ol' Kate Hawkings use a llama right Thom o'l buddy ol' friend?

I mean who knows maybe my horse was stricken with llamaritus and only just now apears to be a llama!

Or maybe somone wants to challenged the red masked rider and her llama for a bonus round and 2k entry fee! [​IMG]
  5. Although that sounds tempting, i'm going to have to stick to the rules here Kate my friend [​IMG].
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Although that sounds tempting, i'm going to have to stick to the rules here Kate my friend [​IMG].

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules??? we don't need no stinking rules!!!

He or She who live by the llama, die by the llama!!

beware of the split lipped goddess...her aim is deadly!!

7. R Skye

R Skye Guest

just a BUMP!!
  8. I would like to thank all who came and those that participated tonight. Hopefully you all had fun. Unfortunatly I didn't get any screenshots from tonight due to being a bit overwhelmed with all that was going on. I'll try and do better next month [​IMG]. I'll post the date and time soon for next month. Tonights big winners were...

First place Obake of BYZ
    Second place Marcus Valgos of DB4
    Third place Tyr W Antilles of PGoH

Congratulations to the three of you.
  9. Ganryo

Ganryo Guest

First place Obake, First Guardian of GRI
    Second place Marcus Valgus of DB4/Byz
    Third place Tyr W Antilles of PGoH
  10. I posted what guilds they told me *shrug*
  11. Weird thing... seems chivalry is dead.. or close to it.

Where are all the Knights?

Maybe the New Orders are made of clerics and mages?

Guess we should find, train and work hard so the Questing spirit is back...

Knights Wanted!

(my template is an archer... guess I'll make a knight just for this!)
  12. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 28, 2006
    You dont have to have the fencing skill for the competition just high tactics due to the newer rule in uo (which is irritating if you ask me) anyway you can bring a archer in, any character class as a matter of fact.
    Im really glad to see so many excited about this event, thank you for all those that came to this one and ill be happy to see you in the next one.
  13. UBWS works with archery? I read on the NewPlayers boards that it did not...
  14. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    UBWS works with archery? I read on the NewPlayers boards that it did not...

[/ QUOTE ]UBWS does not work with archery. Nor does it work with wrestling.
  15. Thank You.

(*back to training fencing/parry/tactics... one month goes by fast...*)