1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Phoenix Armor Set + True Ship Model

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gunga_Din, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Deed for a Large Smithy + True Ship Model

Deed for a Large Smithy 50 Mil on vendor at Nabins on Atlantic: This deed was before Large house with patio. When placed it gave you a 2 block forge and anvil with the house. Later the deed was changed to large house with patio so this is a really early house deed around the time of tent deeds. If you interested its there.
    ** Also of note, you can transfer this deed off server and it won't turn into a house placement tool.

Ship Model (unblessed, when u double click does nothing + can be turned with decorating tool: 200 Mil

Q me 70507976 or PM or just find me.
  2. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
  3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    lol i love how u go all out to buy a rare you like, enjoy it for a few months, then i see a post that you're selling it
  4. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Zip it or i'll end you.