1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Phoenix Armor SOLD!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dirty Old Man, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Thanks to everyone who replied or made an offer but this Set has SOLD

2. Set is on Catskills if that matters

3. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

phoenix is a little old school for rares collectors and ruined by the spawn on japanese shards
    guess at about 75m

4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Out of curiosity what killed it on the Asian shard spawns? What do you mean?

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Pheonix Armor sets usually go for around 100-150m.

6. Thanks very much . That confirms what I've seen in other threads and some Pm's I've had

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A lot more desirable if the helmet says the original ''nose helm'' and not the japanese event ''norse helm''.......makes big difference to collector i guess.

8. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I *THINK* what Lucy meant was besides the original event (clean up brit) the phoenix set was awarded again at some point on the japanese shards. I'm not 100% sure tho. But if they were given back out it would mean that the price has lowered due to the increase of ammount that there would be available

9. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They were 'given out' at a Japanese event a long while ago. There is a small difference between the helmets (so between Japanese and clean up); norse <-> nose. For some this helmet makes a huge difference and can influence the value, by as much as 5-10m.
    I would put the set at 120m minimum. That's 20m per piece, which is on the low end I'd say.

10. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Indeed the real phoniex suit clean up ''nose helm'' makes all the difference

I for one would not be seen dead in public in a japenese phoinex ''norse helm''

11. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Now your just plain silly..... peopel cant see what helm you got equiped if your dead.... thats just silly.....