1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Phoenix gloves for 70 mill

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ashDC, Feb 10, 2011.

1. ashDC

ashDC Guest

On great lakes pm me if you want to sell

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Man you have been looking for a year! I can buy the ones on chessy for 70m and take them to atl (then maybe someone can take to gl from atl) then you can pay me on atl/gl if you want.

3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I can swap the funds between gl and atl for you guys. I am sure the worst case senario is the gloves could catch a ride from chessy to Lake Sup for the rares fest in april

4. ashDC

ashDC Guest

Wow thanks to you both, you guys are great.

I have the gold and a transfer token on GL just wish it was on Chessy lol.

If you did purchase the gloves and would accept the gold on GL that would be great. If you also had an extra transfer token on chessy i could give you the gold plus a transfer token on GL and that would be just amazing. I can get a friend who has the character slot to transfer for me. I would just love to complete the suit.

Let me know what we could work out and let me also know what i could give you for helping me. Thanks again i really appreciate it

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Ok I have the gloves on Chessy atm. I will get them to atl tomorrow or the day after. I will let you know when the are there.

6. Lord Nabin

Ok I can collect the gold from you on Great Lakes and Pay him on Atlantic.

I can also take an xfer token there and provide you one on atlantic.

ICQ me and we can set up a time to move the funds and tokens

7. ashDC

ashDC Guest

Great i will icq you tonight when i get home and we can make arrangements. Thanks again

8. Lord Nabin

The Swap of the Gold and Transfer Token is Completed. When I see you in the morning I can pay for the Item and you can give it to ashDC.

9. ashDC

ashDC Guest

Thank you again friend

10. shulginist

shulginist Guest

If you didn't catch the pm the gloves are on atl. Headed out to do v day stuff but will be on later tonight.

11. ashDC

ashDC Guest

Got it and sorry i missed you, i was also out. Sent you a pm with my icq. icq when you get a second and we can do the transfer. Thanks again

12. shulginist

shulginist Guest

All finished. Thanks again Nabin for your part.

13. ashDC

ashDC Guest

Just wanted to say that Nabin and Shulginist are good people. Trade went smooth as can be and they were both great. We need more people playing UO like these two. Thanks again for the great trade and i would highly recommend doing business with them in the future, very trustworthy.