1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Phys. Resist is stuck?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nicholi Mdrake, Apr 28, 2008.

1. I recently returned after a long vacation of several years. In learning the new quirks and whatnot I realized that if I go nekkid all my resists equal 40. If I load myself up with armor that gives great phys resist overall my phys resist doesn't change in the status window. It stays at 40. Anyone else have this happen to em? Since I discovered it yesterday Ive restarted my client several times and swapped characters, etc. Can't seem to fix it. :/ It's hard to tell if it's just a visual glitch or not. I solo titan paragons and such and don't get beat on too badly but it does seem like my life drops pretty rapidly.
  2. Having resisting spells at or above 100 gives you 40 in all resists. When you put on armor it stays at 40 until your armor totals beyond 40. So make sure your armor actually gives you higher than 40 physical resist.
  3. when you add up all the physical resists on your armor what do they add up to?
    not counting the 40 you get from have resisting spells
  4. that's exactly what it was, too. Thanks guys. I went out and bought a new armor set and it shot up to 70. Much appreciated