1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Piano

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Escaflowne, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I want to make this Piano but im not sure how to or what its made out of? can anyone tell me what its made from?

[​IMG]

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like writing tables for the legs, and just different variations of stacked cloth for the body and lid. If you want to make it more solid, perhaps substitute SE storage for the writing tables and the stacked cloth at the back - cherry armoires I think it is :)

3. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

And chessboards for the keys.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, looks like writing desks and stacked cloth to me, and chess or checker boards for the keys of course.

6. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I can't find communication crystals for the fish tank, for sale on any player-ran vendors. Where else might I find these, or is there anything else I could use?

Thanks! ^.^

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

communication crystals are sold by npc jewellers

8. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Please remember. I did these along time ago. If you find another way to make them. Please post.

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Plush by Pluffy has links to the grand piano and the aquarium, and other old home deco stuff that might otherwise be lost in the mists of time.

Now, the piano can be modified a bit from its original instructions because of the addition of goza mats. A lot of that black center part and any straight black edging can be replaced by a goza mat, so experiment and save some lockdowns that way.

The upright the OP had a pic of can't be made in black, well, not with the desks not being able to be dyed black. Could maybe fashion something that is black and use small tables for legs, I think I've also seen black dyed stacked yarn balls.

10. http://members.shaw.ca/chinashop/decokitsmain.htm

all the passwords are

11. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Her guides were great. If she would let me, I would post them on the deco site I'm compiling..>Same goes for some of yours Kurgan....with permission.

Drakelord, could you ask her if Kayhynn can put them on her new deco site?

For those that don't know, it's under construction, basic guides are up, but still adding each weekend http://uohomedecor.com

12. Maiden China

Maiden China Guest

Your welcome to use the instructions for my kits, just say Made by China! Or something... *grins* ICQ me at 85943843 and I will send you the flash videos on how to make them. They were made with a program called swish, so you might need to get it to rip the pictures and text out.

13. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The piano on my site is easy as to construct and takes few lockdowns

Echo Deco

14. Seems Ms China surfs here :) Glad to see she does! I really like her site and I hope you do justice when you borrow her deco. Just remember "Made by China!" on it ;) and you be good to go.

15. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm familiar with Swish, we've used it at work a few times.

Cheers.

On that same note, if anyone has deco guides they want to submit for the site, I'll go ahead an open to it. I just need to set up e-mails for the site, whcih I haven't done yet. I'll throw out an e-mail later this evening (if I'm awake, working on around 8 hours of sleep over two nights, damn sleepless nights)

16. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I use this program for doing video captures. And its FREE..
    Can do AVI & SWF

http://camstudio.org/