1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of the week?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please excuse the fact that this week's picture is not an in-game screen shot

I also remind everyone that the 'pic of the week' is found on the right hand menu list and is a picture that has been posted on the boards during this week. It is NOT the 'uo in action' video.

UO Stratics - News - Main

2. Petra Fyde

erm, the pic of the week is the carved pumpkin, which I think is rather stunning actually.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it is cool looking

4. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

Ah, I thought it was kind of strange the pic of the week was a video. :dunce:

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Great pic of the week! Nicely craved pumpkin with a UO theme.

Personally I don't believe that the pic of the week should -have- to be a screen capture from in-game... it should just be related to UO and it's community somehow. That could be an in-game screen capture, or... a photo of a player's setup for playing UO; an image or photo from a town hall or some other RL event; a photo of someone's UO cake, collectible or costume, etc.; a photo submitted by the dev team; anything.

We as UO players always talk how UO is about the community, players and freedom... why limit pic of the week to just in-game screen caps?

6. Petra Fyde

true. The only real criteria is that it should be current, ie posted during that week.
    Nominations are accepted too.