1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Picking apples

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Adrianas, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Mar 13, 2003
    Are there apples in Sosaria which may be picked? (Not talking about Legacy Token trees.)

Anytime I have tried to pick one in the game, I've been told I couldn't. But I've seen some vague references here and there (before the Legacy Token apple trees) which made me wonder if there is some orchard I don't know about.

2. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    I can only think of the tribal berry things...but i think i remember you just eat them and they dont fall in pack...Ill have to go check.
  3. Amathist

Amathist Guest

I have tried over the years just because it seemed a logical thing to me...you kill a beast you fillet it for meat and leather you see a tree with an apple you should be able to pick it.

Alas I have never been able to pick anything from the trees. The closest I have gotten is to pick veggies and wheat from the gardens around the place.