1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Picnic at Outback Logic

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Herbal, May 26, 2008.

1. Herbal

Herbal Guest

Some of you may remember the good old days back in 2003 at Outback Logic with Terry and Betsie, some of you dont. Tonight May 26 at 3:00 pdt Betsie will be having a picnic to open the house one last time. You are all invited to attend, there will be Outback Burgers, Ice Cream and Hot Dogs for your picnicing pleasure. I have set up some whacketball for us to play and some fireworks. Please join the fun at Outback tonight and lets have a blast!

2. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Oh, no, I missed it!

I remember Outback Logic! I miss that place!
  3. Herbal

Herbal Guest

awe, sorry you missed it :( we had alot of fun and it was nice to see the old place open again :) same as it was 5 years ago when we closed it.

If you see me online, give me a yell I'll open it for ya :)
  4. Cherri Bear

Cherri Bear Guest

The picnic was so fun!!! Betsie made some great Beargers. Ice cream, hot dogs, telling scary stories around the campfire, bear fights. :D

Great fun!!! Thankies Betsie!!! :thumbup: