1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of JSV without their zerg army

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jun 16, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Heres me just 1 on 1 suffering pain, not that that is hard, but the hard part is finishing him off before he evades and runs for the hills, guess he was expecting back up.

[​IMG]

And then this one is me and nym dropping verum and mad hatter while their ****ty tamer tried to bola nym, classic!

Notice my backback full of useless and ****ty gear, who carries 110 zuggi mushrooms?

[​IMG]

2. Goron

Goron Guest

!!!!!!!!!!
    What si that on suffering pains body?
    Armor?
    What!?!?!?!?
    That screenshot MUST be a forgery, suffering pain only runs naked hiding behind blue dragons and takes cheapshots at injured reds... I don't believe it.

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

LOL ya gotta love the kill message on Suffering. "The enemy was not significant enough to bring you honor." O so true. ^^

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Looks like Verum was due for a proctology exam! :eek:

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ROFL, totally missed that first look. Takes a true sicko to see some things i spose.