1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of spring collection items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katlene, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Katlene

Katlene Guest

I was wondering if anyone knows of where there are some pictures of the things that appear as deeds in the rewards list for the turn ins. Id like to know what the things look like before i go and claim on them.
  2. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Just checking; do you mean the current "spring cleaning" turn-in items, or the "spring collection" items from a couple of years ago?

Wish we could still get some of the latter stuff; I'd love another carved wooden screen! :D
  3. Katlene

Katlene Guest

gawd i forgot about those sorry! and it wont let me edit the thread title eep haha but yeah i meant the clean up items
  4. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

you get a ton of free points on test center. Just go and collect 1 of each reward. In Brit is a gate that will let of place a house without a 15 day timer.
  5. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Id love to spend time doing that on the test shard but i live on the other side of the world from the server and it takes me quite a while to do anything there i thought surly by now that someone would have stuck up images ahh well guess ill just hunt around home shard and hope for the best
  6. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 31, 2006