1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures of the last Catskills Militia event

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by hawkeye_pike, Feb 24, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008

Turdnugget Guest

This looks really fun.

Hopefully I can use my buddies account to continue playing. I'll definately be making a character for these events.

Any chance on having them at different times other than the time they're already at? I'm typically busy during that time =/
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    The plan is to use different times and locations for every event. If one particular time becomes very popular, we may stick to that time.

The biggest problem is that the event organizers are a combination of Americans and Europeans, which limits our flexibility by a whole lot. But we solved that by having so many people organizing the event that a couple of us can skip once or twice and have little or no effect on the overall outcome/attendance.
  4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Oh good =)

Are there any rules about what kind of templates can be used for these events?

Now I just hope my friend let's me use one of his accounts so I can continue playing.
  5. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Aside from taming, I don't think there are template restrictions.

I would imagine the stealing skill falls under the 'no loot' rule, however.
  6. What we'd look at in regards to tamers are realistic pet restrictions. So even tamers wouldn't be excluded, but you wouldnt get anything like what you'd be used to using in PVM...
  7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I wasn't thinking of taming... but that's good to know. Something more along the lines of an undead type roleplay character.

I really hope I can get access to an account. This would be lots of fun and bring back memories of how things used to be =)