1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pies don't stack now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Parnoc, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When did that get broken? I made pies for my warriors and they don't stack anymore. I know, it's just a small thing but dangit anyhow.

#1 Parnoc, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I know I lost all my stacks of pies recently because I reported a bug I couldnt insure the new fish pies. They corrected the insurance bug but all my stack of pies have desapeared in my house (700+ fire fish pies and 300+ giant koi pies)

#2 Quickblade, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  3. Sauteed Onion

Kinda unrelated, but captures my thoughts on UO lately. Meow.

#3 Sauteed Onion, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

Holy cow, you're right, I hadn't even checked that, I had many stacks of pies made and now I have just 1 of each. NO idea how many, but I had exceptional and regular stacks of all the useful pies containing anywhere from 5 to 50, now those are single pies, not one stack survived.

5. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes looks the same for me stacks desapeared leaving only 1 pie of each kind I had... and bad part of all this is I dont think they will be replaced.

6. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master

Yes, I only noticed after you said this, all my stacks of pies have turned into just one pie each. Wow. And of course, "UO does not replace lost items". Lots of work, hundreds of different pies all lost. I know...........small thing but how frustrating. Bug report submitted.