1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pig snouts currently unobtainable

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Finkum, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Finkum

Finkum Visitor

Just a heads up - if, like me, you have been diligently skinning pigs at every opportunity to try and get a pig snout for Joeh, you should know that Eric confirmed last night that pig snouts currently aren't obtainable (the trophy item for pigs is a Trophy Pig Skin, as with other animals).

2. Kreath

Kreath Adventurer

Yeah, I have butchered so many pigs a professional butcher would be impressed.

3. Finkum

Finkum Visitor

I should note that there was a patch note a week or so after my initial post stating that pig snouts should now drop, but I still haven't seen one as yet - could just be a (very) rare drop or it could still be bugged!

4. Caelicola

Caelicola Visitor

I've gotten 3. you can get them but you might need to skin Rhinos in order to get your anatomy skill high enough to start getting them. Definitely not easy to get, but also definitely possible.

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Rhinos....you mean those things that like throwing cows back three rooms? ;P Yeah I heard it would take a high skinning. This would be one of those items that would boost a player economy since not everyone will be wanting to skin that long for a quest you get really early in the game.

6. Finkum

Finkum Visitor

Finally got mine with an ungulate-thingamabob skinning score of 12 (skinned the rhinos in Crypt a few times to get it above 10, but not sure if that was necessary).