1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] pile of corpses solution?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Petra Fyde, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

or the beginning of one at least. I made a macro 'target next object; use targeted object'. It will dig down through a pile of corspses opening them up. However it also cycles through other dynamic objects in the area. I don't know how to cause it to only access corpses.

Opening a shed load of corpses on my pc causes it to lag out like hell and only recalling out of the area or logging out and back in seems to fix it. Not enough ram on my pc I guess.

2. I don't have time to test it, but wondering if you can somehow tie this to the Command macro script that pulls up only the corpse object handles?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

opening multiple corpses is one of the things I am having the most problem with ...

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

ok just tried a new macro and it seems to work well
    target nearest object
    use targeted object
    target next object
    use targeted object
    target next object
    use targeted object
    repeat as many times as you like i have mine so it opens the closest 5 objects
    now what i need is a macro to close all corps windows with one key

5. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Just walk away? Nice macro though.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

for some reason in SA I have to walk off the screen before they close

7. dupadupa

dupadupa Guest

Jermosh love the macro,

that has worked lovely this morning, very pleased, now if only it could do it ONLY for corpses :)

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

the thing about this macro is it will open doors , open moongates for you ,chests etc the bad part is so far not able to only do corpse ... I am going toi the beach for the day but when i get home am going to work on corpse only but with out modding i dont think it can be done atm...