1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pincos ui and spell text colour problem

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Mervyn, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm using pincos ui, I didn't like that the spell texts were different colours, so I changed the colours to all be the same, I applied the setting, however when i logged back in the spell texts are back to being different colours, however now when i look at the settings, the colours are already set like I wanted them to be yet they are still displaying like default in game?

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I had this issue once, i found it was becuase I wasn't "logging out" in a safe logout area like my home or inn. A lot of times that can affect how the game saves and re-loads your settings.

Apart from that, I'm not sure what the issue would or could be.

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I logged out correctly, It's done it on multiple accounts now

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have color problems too. If i try to make the backgrounds on the icons different color they never stick and are back to default at next login and this is on multiple accounts and logout always in my house.

#4 Parnoc, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  5. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have lots of problems, I'd like for other people's spell colours to be the same as their chat colour (whatever they set that to) however I can't seem to get it that way. And my own spell colour to be the same as my chat colour.