1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pinco's UI

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Pinco, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

@Pinco did you ever pick up that L7 treasure map? It's no longer on the vendor.

2. Max Blackoak

Max Blackoak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

the download link is still broken!

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah I used the map, but TC is not a sure thing you know? sometimes they do resets, reverts and stuff return as it was :p

they are working on the server farm to upgrade servers so it may take some time in order to come back up...

4. Dizzy

Dizzy Sage

@Pinco, I've put another L7 map on a vendor, you should be able to search for "Pinco" and find it.

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

does this map have any problem?

6. Dizzy

Dizzy Sage

Heh. No, but I Scale doesn't work for me. I want to add manually to the character profile the scale, but I don't know what the gump ID is. You were going to let me know if you had an L7 map to look at.

7. Sargatanza

Sargatanza Journeyman

Mr Pinco i donwload UI PatcherFull.zip from Pinco's UI -> Download Manager -> Mods/UI Download -> Pinco's UI - Extended Edition, did like saying here Setup Guide, but when i run UI Patcher.exe (as administrator) i have this text in "Operation log":
    Checking internet connection... Done.
    Downloading version file... Done. Done.
    Loading web files data...
    Parsing files... Done.
    Downloading: KozGoPro-ExtraLight.otf [2,49 MB] in progress ... FAILED!.
    ERROR:
    Patch session completed. Some errors occurred in the process, please try again later.
    When i push Start UO pather or Start UO game in UI Patcher menu, i have message that windows cannt find file.
    How i can resolve this problem? One thing in my mind about it, maybe, this happen cos my client installed not in drive C, in Program Files, i install client in drive D:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enchansed; but UI Patcher.exe crate "Pinco's UI" folder in my "UserInterface" folder. The problem to test it for me is thet i have not enough space on drive C to install client and test it :(

8. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

seems most likely a connection error (maybe due to the server changes they are making at the server farm...) try again now, let's see what happens...

in case it still doesn't work, I'm re-uploading the google drive version with the fonts already in it, so try with that and it should avoid the problem :)

#1508 Pinco, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Sargatanza likes this.
  9. Sargatanza

Sargatanza Journeyman

Mr Pinco huge thank you for help! I donwload new PatcherFull.zip (google drive version) install it and have near the same problem, as before, but with new status:

"Operation log":
    Downloading: FontsJPN.xml [6,48 KB] in progress ... Done.
    Downloading: gargishrune.ttf [11,4 KB] in progress ... Done.
    Downloading: GOTHUT__.TTF [25,1 KB] in progress ... Done.
    Downloading: handwriting.ttf [10,6 KB] in progress ... Done.
    Downloading: KozGoPro-ExtraLight.otf [2,49 MB] in progress ... FAILED!.
    ERROR:
    Patch session completed. Some errors occurred in the process, please try again later.

But now i have "Fonts" folder in my "UserInterface" folder with 52 files in. I will try to connect later, might it's server problem...

10. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

there is still problems on the server, it seems they blocked the download of certain file types, I'll see what I can do before opening another ticket :D

Sargatanza likes this.
  11. Sargatanza

Sargatanza Journeyman

Mr Pinco thank you for help again! You Super! Huge thanks for your work Ser!