1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pink champagne

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

still can't turn it in...

2. Why would you want to?

It's surely worth more as a personal treasure than a few paltry turn-in points.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They forgot to make Shadow Fire Pits be able to be turned in, too.

4. Gwenyth

Gwenyth Guest

I still have my bag of pink champagne bottles in the bank, but of course I've misplaced the bag of Min. Fireworks wands :mad: Hopefully they will be leaving the turnins available for a while since there are still some bugs to be worked out.

5. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

at least on legends, pink champagne bottles run 200k+

6. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

No kidding! If you're on Lake Austin and want to turn in pink champagne bottles, I will cheerfully give you 500 turn-in points each, ten times what you'd get by turning it in normally.

7. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

are u serious? i used to be lucky to get 5k for pink champagne, i have a bag full of 105 bottles of light/dark that i was planning to give in, i already gave in about 60 champagne flutes...

8. Gwenyth

Gwenyth Guest

I didn't have any luck selling them either. I've got 47 bottles of the dark and 42 of the light to turn in. I am only keeping a few full Valentine's bags at this point. I just don't need all this extra stuff sitting in containers in my house any more, they weren't even out on display to enjoy.