1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Pink Plate Helm

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fraggles, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

a little bird told me these might be illegal? from what i have read it was an old npc helm or somthing like that. it has no special name or other feature other then being pink. what is this worth and most importently is it illegal and will it be deleted if seen by a gm ?
    Thank You
    Fraggles

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not sure on current worth as I bought mine a long time ago. I've never heard of them being illegal. They've been around a long time and quite a few collectors, including myself, have them on public display.

3. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have one as well and I've never heard of it being illegal. I've heard multiple stories about how it came into existance, so perhaps someone here can shed some light. Something about smelting some sort of Valentines item into ingots. Oddly i've only seen the Helm and leggings and never any other piece of armor.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

4. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

The helm came from an NPC is what I remember. It may have been discolored on the NPC itself or in its stock. I want to say Buc's Den blacksmiths for some reason stands out related to it in my mind.

Some of the items on the NPCs became discolored ... as I recall it was pre-trammel. This is where gold chessboards came from, purple legs of lamb, red torches, etc.

5. A.Entreri

A.Entreri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i have one as well. if i remember correctly i bought it in deluica when trammel was created when ultima online: renaissance came out.

6. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is what I had heard aswell, also thats how the colored lamb chops came to existance all in Delusia, not 100 percent on it but thats what I've been told!

7. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes, it was the introduction of T2A which I thought was pre-trammel.