1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pipe Organ?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tarjah, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Tarjah

Tarjah Guest

Heya! I was wondering if any of you veteran decorators have any ideas on how to create a spooky pipe organ? I'm currently working on one for my Halloween-themed house... once it gets near-complete I'll post a screenie. I'm using the rock-like columns for pipes and writing desks/benches for the organ. Trying to get chessboards for keys but it doesnt fit...

Any ideas? Thanks :)

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

With those old grand pianos we used to cover half the chessboards with black cloth so they would be rectangular. But that worked since the whole thing was mostly black. Hrm! I'll have to think on this and get back to you.

3. Tarjah

Tarjah Guest

This is what I came up with so far...

[​IMG]

It consists of 4 big brown stone wall pieces, 2 of the small log wall pieces, a gargish couch, 2 chessboards, 2 benches and 2 writing tables. Looks like it still needs something else though... bleh.

4. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

awesome . try another row of keys above the first ones

5. Tarjah

Tarjah Guest

[​IMG]

Trying to find a skull...

6. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

very good !
    heheh got you goin

7. Tarjah

Tarjah Guest

Those chessboards are picky! I moved them up a bit and they looked perfect, but once I left the room and came back, they appeared on top of the benches! Grr! :p

Also: I added another large brown stone piece to give it the illusion it was a bit bigger. Didn't look right with the double stacked benches and chessboards :)

8. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Lookin good