1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pirate death certificate idea

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Otis Firefly, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

just thinking about this and..
    is there a way to maybe add a feature to allow us to exchange the death certificates for the pirates we kill...into maybe a skull add on for your boat??
    at least then there would be a reason to kill them aswell as capture them!..named skull for the front of your boat!!!..anyone? lol

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I'm afraid that might kill UO's Teen Rating. Though I'd imagine there should be some kind of work around... after all... global chat did not kill the rating. :p

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thats fine, go back to mature like it was intended to be :)

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm for that! Lets go back to that.

I'm also for having some symbol of the killing... Even if it's getting the certificate back in some form, Marked Paid... Sometimes I don't turn them in just to keep the deed...

5. Babble

Babble Guest

Sounds like a fun idea for collectibles :p

6. Babble

Babble Guest

And if we can find human and elven ears on bodies why not skulls?

7. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What about the champ skulls to summon harry? Or the skull for the peerless? There are a few skulls in game allready

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I believe it is having them named that caused the issue before.

9. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes when UO expanded into different countries named heads were removed out of respect for other peoples cultures

10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i dont think it was the named head that was the problem! because if it was the problem! then im sure they would have done something about the ones that were left behind and sold as rares now! or at least i would think so..what i think the problem was..is the way you had to get them!..kill the person then use the dagger on them and repeat all the way down to the entrials if you liked lol..i think thats what they didnt like..could be wrong! but it makes no sense leaving the current named heads in game and having them become rares if they claim they are to offensive for the game now...