1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pirate Forum request...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shinobi, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I plan on having a fleet of player pirate-run ships ready to go soon, and it would be nice to have a forum to post in. Reason being, i can't think of where to post a thread about getting pirate crews together.

Pirates can be considered an offshoot of PvP thieves, but murderers will be part of crews too. A successful pirate crew will have a captain, multiple players manning the cannons at all times, and a few thieves and murderers to jump onto the enemy ship when allowed.

Yes, thieves can also become murderers, but most will want to remain blue. That is why i plan to recruit murderers as well. Where are they meant to post?

Also, a pirate is limited to PvP only. There is no such thing as a trammel pirate, so no need for two forums.

Let me know if anyone agrees.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Shard-specific forum, perhaps?

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have to disagree with the bit in bold, unless of course you meant that only your Pirate crew will participate in PvP.

As to where you should post... your shard forum.

4. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Stratics has guild forums that you can apply and get I believe. Might try PMing an Admin.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There are npc merchant ships on which Trammel pirates can prey.

6. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Sorry guys, i thought the only NPC ships you could fight were pirates, didn't know about merchants. My bad.

Regardless, i think soon, if not already, i won't be the only player wanting to get this into pirating. It will be more than just one guild. But, i suppose we can see how it plays out. Until then, i guess i'll post all pirate threads on the Atlantic forum.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

So... will there be "A Pirate Tax" so the pirates will not bother honest merchants who pay the extortion fee? :gee:

8. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Hmmm, not a bad idea, haha.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Actually I think a few of us tested using shot against a warred opponent in Trammel does hurt. Not sure yet if it damages the boat but we'll soon find out as we plan to test this.