1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pirates are Immune to Discord

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fresley, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Fresley

Fresley Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I get the "A song of discord would have no effect on that" message when I try to discord a red pirate.

Is this a bug or are pirates so morose that they are unaffected by my gloomy tunes?

2. I think most, but not all, humans can't be the target of discord. By the way, did you try the Bard Mastery spells Tribulation and Despair? I hope we can use those on pirates.

3. Fresley

Fresley Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe the mastery songs work.

4. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, most human type targets can not be disco'd, such as elite ninjas can't be disco'd.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

Any reason why they cannot be barded?
    I found this idea of non bardable creatures extremely stupid especially as barding is already difficulty based.

In game concepts I could understand it with golems, (why those cannot be attacked by tamers is another subject of wonder) they have no ears... still developers.
    Don't take the cheap way, you are game designers I thought.