1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pirates of the Burning Sea House of Commons June 18 5pm PDT/8pm EDT

Discussion in 'PoTBS General Discussion' started by Kayhynn, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Pirates of the Burning Sea Stratics and Stratics IRC are happy to bring you another great House of Commons with the Flying Lab Software team! Please join us Wednesday June 18th at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT as we welcome back the developers of Pirates of the Burning Sea for a great hour of live chat, as they answer your questions and tell us a little about what's coming up in PotBS.

You can connect to one of our IRC servers through the use of your favorite IRC client or you can visit our downloads section to choose a client. Connect to irc.stratics.com port 6668 or choose a server listed below that is closest to you:

stratics.frws.com USA - Colorado 6667 6668 7000
    irc.glowfish.de EU - Germany 6667 6668
    stratics.afraidyet.net USA - Texas 6667 6668
    irc.gamers-irc.org USA - Colorado 6667 6668 7000

Once connected, join the #straticshoc channel and you'll be able to submit your questions to the assigned question taker. You can also join us any time in #burningsea on Stratics IRC for general chat about Pirates of the Burning Sea.

2. This in from Rhaegar:
    That would be Joe, isildur, CoryH, Aether and Rhaegar. Start working on yer questions! :)

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable

4. Tagrun

Tagrun Guest

Too bad I wont be able to make it.

But it will be great to read the logs!

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable

Aye, due to family obligations I will be unable to attend as far as I can tell.