1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pirates (still?) bugged....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NuSair, Dec 24, 2010.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yesterday, my wife and I decided to bring some more of these miscreants to justice in our new Orc ship.....

Merchant ships (that were obiviously smugglers) were boarded without issue. As were Orc ships that did not have a Pirate on board....

Yet, anytime there was a Pirate on board of the ship, the ship could not be damaged.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Sometimes that happens... I know it's weird... but if you have a pirate pole on your ship..... cancel the quest... party all members on your ship and then go back and get the quest again... that often fixes the issue.

3. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hit a server , at times it fixes the problem..

I wish they fix the problem with them still shooting you with canons after there all dead and ship is scutled..

I was impression they said they did??

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Time delayed fuses, they bought the exclusive Enhanced Booster Pak

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Or just hunt pirates in Fel, never had this problem there.

6. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Me and my sister luc were looking forward to messing up some pirates. Not happening!! 5 pirates later and we CAN NOT damage the pirates or the ship the pirate is on.

We've gone to the server line, No joy. We ain't in no party and Luc forgot to take the quest.

So what gives? They "fix" merchants only to break the pirates???

GOOD GRIEF!