1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pixielove still lives!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Pixielove, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Pixielove

Pixielove Guest

Amazing as it sounds I am still here, barely it seems though. The hubby got orders to England so RL has taken a VERY VERY exciting turn for us. Busy as heck turn, but there it is. I don't know if I am super excited or super stressed tryin to get everything ready to go.

As it is I am being preemptive and packing up my books myself. Good gracious I have WAY to many college text books. You would think I was a Psych major (with a minor in Criminal Justice) or something. Doesn't help my OCD has made me catalog EVERY book, EVERY binder, EVERY DVD (holy cripes I have almost 1k of those *faints*) and take pictures of ALL our appliances (microwave etc) and furniture. Damn the OCD.

But yesh, your beloved Pixielove still lives and breaths.

Pixie!

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There she be!!! *waves to Pixie*

3. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's great hearing from you here, and I sincerely hope that the adjustments will be as smooth as a silk scarf that you're wearing on a nudist beach while sipping (insert drink of choice here) and bouncing up and down just for the sake of bouncing up and down. Wait, wha...? :thumbup:

Be safe and warm wishes to you and yours for the upcoming holidays! I OCD about sake. Seriously. On a side note, I hope your Thanksgiving was blinkin' great!