1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PK Head, what is it worth?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail: I was checking an old account and low and behold i found a, "Head" that i had cut off a PK many many years ago, and never turned into a guard for the bounty. So, is this worth something, or just a cool deco item? Thanks.

ps: If you think it may be your head.....Then.....Ah hahahaha, sucker. [​IMG]

2. Ath

Ath Guest

The name and what the actual title on it are important. From that you can usually tell if its lockable or not.

Athelas, The Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail, It is lockable, as i found it on the floor of my castle. hehe, I was wondering what that smell was. I will look at the name title when i log back in.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail: I am on LS server. The item says, "The head of lord kiss me kill me" Nothing happens when you x2 click it. It can be moved, locked down, raised, ect. How do i find the value of it? Thanks.

5. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Hail: I am on LS server. The item says, "The head of lord kiss me kill me" Nothing happens when you x2 click it. It can be moved, locked down, raised, ect. How do i find the value of it? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
    5-8m