1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PK Warrior Template Help !

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Snefru, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Snefru

Snefru Guest

Hi after 5 years im back in game. I need a PVP !!! warrior template. I want to play with a Melee character but may be it could be Archer. Whats the best pvp template for a PK warrior. ( I Think bushido and chivarly are useless for Playerkillers.?)
  2. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

bushi rock mate :) many PK use bushi mage or bushi dexxer template :p
  3. Snefru

Snefru Guest

120 swords
    120 resists
    120 bushido
    100 tactics
    90 anatomy
    100 parry
    90 heal

I will use some +skill jewels and can make small changes. What do u think about this template?
  4. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

hehe i play template like that but i drop res and take medit. good template. u can good damage (just spam armor ignores) and survival so long
  5. Drop Resist and push Parry up to 120. Use a trapped box, apples, and potions to compensate. Put the rest into Meditation.
  6. Snefru

Snefru Guest

What's the best suit-armor for this char ? And also weapons and whats the best tactics?
  7. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

id have to disagree....... it depends on what shard your on....imo melee archers with med are the best.....disarm ai conc. moving shot
  8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I'm a huge fan of the bleed, disarm, double shot with a dbl spell yumi